What is LMRank or dependability score for a site?
The LMRank or dependability score is the number that Link Market has derived from each of our users actions during a set period of time. The higher the score the more likely the particular user will follow up on link requests according to Link Market terms.
For example: If a user agrees to trade links with score of 9 she/he will have a lot faster response time then a user with a score of 5 or below.
Where can I see LMRank for a site?
The LMRank is displayed to Full Members on the following pages:
In all the link requests steps (Respond, Add, and Remove)
In Link Exchange Directory (Regular and Sponsored Listings, Search, etc..)
Url Details Pages
See Example Below:
What is the LMRank score range?
The ranges for user dependability scores are following:
Very dependable user: 7 to 10
user will follow up on link request at least 70% of time
user will follow up on link request at least 40% of time
user will follow up on link request at the most 40% of time
The dependability score will be updated every 30 days.
How do I improve my LMRank?
We look at 6 months worth of data to determine the LMRank. Since this score changes from month to month your actions today will affect your next month’s results.
To improve your score we recommend doing the following:
Respond to link request as soon as you receive them
Do not remove links from your link pages
Do not allow links to expire from your current jobs
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
9279/2%Last update: 2010-09-20 09:44
ID #1074 | Revision: 1.363
Records in this category
- How do I edit my account information?
- Why are some links not in the directory once I login?
- Link Exchange Permissions what are they and how can they benefit me?
- How do I know which page the link partner has placed my link on?
- How do I cancel my PayPal subscription?
- How do I change my website description or title?
- How to split your Link pages?
- Can I change my account back to your free service?
- Are you having trouble verifying a link partners link?
- I have lost my link page what can I do to recover it?
- What are web page Frames?
- Why can’t I add links to my Link Cart?
- How do I change the URL of my Link Market account?
- What is the “URL to the Link Partners's link”?
- Do link requests expire?
- How do I remove link requests from my “Current Jobs”?
- How do I cancel my Link Market Account?
- Can I register more than one URL?
- How do I stop Link Market’s emails?
- Where can I find all the link requests that are pending?
- Where can I find all the successful or failed link requests?
- My link page is using redirects why can't I verify the link partners links?
- How do I respond to link requests?
- Where can I find my HTML link code?
- Why am I not receiving any emails from Link Market?
- How to sort Link Exchange Directory by PageRank?
- What is LMRank or dependability score for a site?
- Does Link Market check for noindex and nofollow meta tags on link pages?
- How do I get my website thumbnail for my URL?
- Why can I not find my URL in the directory?
- How to change PayPal subscription's funding source?
- What to do if you received a Payment Failed notice from PayPal?
- How do I send link requests out?
- How do I pay with 2checkout?
- How do I remove my URL from URL Details page?
- What is Alexa Rank?