How do I respond to link requests?
To respond to the link requests please do the following:
- Login to your Link Market account
- Go to Current Jobs (it is located on My Account page, which is on the first page you see when you login. [Fig 1.1])
- In The Current Jobs you will see all the link requests that you need to respond to [Fig 1.2]. To the right of the links there are three Job Types:
- when new link request is sent to your account
- when your link request has been responded to or if the link partner has added your link to their site
- if your link has not been added or if it has been removed by the link partner
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
22990/4%Last update: 2008-07-18 11:02
ID #1068 | Revision: 1.239
Records in this category
- How do I edit my account information?
- Why are some links not in the directory once I login?
- Link Exchange Permissions what are they and how can they benefit me?
- How do I know which page the link partner has placed my link on?
- How do I cancel my PayPal subscription?
- How do I change my website description or title?
- How to split your Link pages?
- Can I change my account back to your free service?
- Are you having trouble verifying a link partners link?
- I have lost my link page what can I do to recover it?
- What are web page Frames?
- Why can’t I add links to my Link Cart?
- How do I change the URL of my Link Market account?
- What is the “URL to the Link Partners's link”?
- Do link requests expire?
- How do I remove link requests from my “Current Jobs”?
- How do I cancel my Link Market Account?
- Can I register more than one URL?
- How do I stop Link Market’s emails?
- Where can I find all the link requests that are pending?
- Where can I find all the successful or failed link requests?
- My link page is using redirects why can't I verify the link partners links?
- How do I respond to link requests?
- Where can I find my HTML link code?
- Why am I not receiving any emails from Link Market?
- How to sort Link Exchange Directory by PageRank?
- What is LMRank or dependability score for a site?
- Does Link Market check for noindex and nofollow meta tags on link pages?
- How do I get my website thumbnail for my URL?
- Why can I not find my URL in the directory?
- How to change PayPal subscription's funding source?
- What to do if you received a Payment Failed notice from PayPal?
- How do I send link requests out?
- How do I pay with 2checkout?
- How do I remove my URL from URL Details page?
- What is Alexa Rank?