How do I add HTML link code to my website?
To add the HTML link code to your website you need to have a basic knowledge how to modify HTML and upload a webpage to your web server using FTP. If you are using CMS (content management solution) for most cases you do not need to upload a webpage to your server.
Here is the overview how it is done:
Find a webpage where you want to add HTML link code
Get HTML link code from Current Jobs page
Copy the HTML link code and paste it to the HTML source of the webpage
Save the webpage and upload it to your web server
If you don’t know how to edit HTML, we offer our Link Directory Management Service that will add/remove and manage your links for you.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
13293/2%Last update: 2011-06-13 13:53
ID #1098 | Revision: 1.403
Records in this category
- What is Link Market?
- Do I have to be a webmaster to use Link Market?
- Why is it good to trade links?
- Do I have to put up a link to Link Market on my site?
- Do I have to link back to everybody that links to me?
- I have confirmed my account what do I do now?
- How to exchange links?
- I have a active Link Market account what now?
- What types of URL formats does Link Market support?
- What is Link Market's link information?
- How to create a link page?
- What is link request work flow?
- Is Link Market a link farm?
- Does link exchange or reciprocal linking violate Google's Webmaster Guidelines?
- Where should I add HTML link code on my website?
- How do I add HTML link code to my website?
- What are backlinks?
- How do I get backlinks?
- Why do I need backlinks?