Why is it good to trade links?
The main reason is to drive traffic to your site. When used correctly link trading can increase your number of visitors by the thousands. There are three main effects of having a lot of links out on the Internet pointing to your site.
- People will see the link to your site and click on it while browsing through your link partner’s web sites.
- Search engines will rank your site higher if you have high link popularity. Which means your site will show up on top and not on the bottom of the search results.
- Many search engines use what is called "Spiders" to crawl the internet and index new and update old web sites. If your site does not exist in google.com; for example that means that google.com has not indexed your web site yet. The "Spiders" will more easily and more often crawl your web site if a link to it is placed all over the Internet. Your site will be listed quicker and it will be revisited more often.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
42895/9%Last update: 2010-07-13 14:32
ID #1011 | Revision: 1.325
Records in this category
- What is Link Market?
- Do I have to be a webmaster to use Link Market?
- Why is it good to trade links?
- Do I have to put up a link to Link Market on my site?
- Do I have to link back to everybody that links to me?
- I have confirmed my account what do I do now?
- How to exchange links?
- I have a active Link Market account what now?
- What types of URL formats does Link Market support?
- What is Link Market's link information?
- How to create a link page?
- What is link request work flow?
- Is Link Market a link farm?
- Does link exchange or reciprocal linking violate Google's Webmaster Guidelines?
- Where should I add HTML link code on my website?
- How do I add HTML link code to my website?
- What are backlinks?
- How do I get backlinks?
- Why do I need backlinks?