How do I upload LDMS file to my server?
To upload a LDMS file to your server you will need to download LDMS file to your PC and then FTP it or upload it to your server.
To upload file to your server you will need a FTP program and FTP login information.
If you don’t have FTP program you can download FileZilla by clicking here.
If you don’t have FTP login your hosting provider can provide this information to you.
- Open FileZilla
- Login in to your server by typing in:
- Under Local site find your file
- Under Remote site select folder where you want to upload file
If you need us to help please send us your ftp login information by creating ticket here.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
2566/0%Last update: 2010-10-26 11:47
ID #1091 | Revision: 1.370
Records in this category
- How do I set up LDMS?
- What feature do I get with Link Directory Management Service?
- What is LDMS?
- Where do I copy the code for LDMS?
- Do I still need to copy and paste the code if we sign up for LDMS?
- How do I add links to my LDMS page?
- How to verify if the LDMS is set up correctly?
- Do you need us to install LDMS on your server?
- How to set your "URL to the Link Partner's link" to auto-fill?
- Why does my LDMS show only main categories?
- How does hosted LDMS work?
- How do I download LDMS file?
- How do I upload LDMS file to my server?
- LDMS Plugin for WordPress
- How to enable custom fields in WordPress?
- LDMS Plugin for Joomla!