Do I still need to copy and paste the code if we sign up for LDMS?
You don't need to copy and paste HTML links to your link page anymore. Once the LDMS code is on your page all you have to do is verify that the link is on your page.
To verify the link please follow the steps below:
- Log In
- Go to Current Jobs page
- Click on Add Link button
- Click on Submit Link’s Url button
- Your are done
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
7318/1%Last update: 2010-07-16 10:06
ID #1035 | Revision: 1.327
Records in this category
- How do I set up LDMS?
- What feature do I get with Link Directory Management Service?
- What is LDMS?
- Where do I copy the code for LDMS?
- Do I still need to copy and paste the code if we sign up for LDMS?
- How do I add links to my LDMS page?
- How to verify if the LDMS is set up correctly?
- Do you need us to install LDMS on your server?
- How to set your "URL to the Link Partner's link" to auto-fill?
- Why does my LDMS show only main categories?
- How does hosted LDMS work?
- How do I download LDMS file?
- How do I upload LDMS file to my server?
- LDMS Plugin for WordPress
- How to enable custom fields in WordPress?
- LDMS Plugin for Joomla!
- How to remove a link from my LDMS page?