How do I set up LDMS?
In order to set up LDMS on your site you need an active LDMS subsription. If you don't have it please go to Products and Prices page to sign up.
Please follow the steps below to set up the LDMS on your website:
- Login to your account
- In the Setting section, go to Link Directory Management page
- Click on Get Code for your site link
- Select Website engine that your web server supports
- Click on Download File button, and save it somewhere you can easily access it
- Upload the Downloaded File to your web server
- Check if the LDMS page is running by opening new file in your browser
- For example: http://www.yoursite.com/my-link-page.php
- If you can see "DIRECTORY HOME" text and categories the LDMS code is running correctly
- Go back to Link Directory Management page and update your link page to the URL where the LDMS code is running
Guess what? You are done!
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
14753/3%Last update: 2013-08-20 17:06
ID #1000 | Revision: 1.432
Records in this category
- How do I set up LDMS?
- What feature do I get with Link Directory Management Service?
- What is LDMS?
- Where do I copy the code for LDMS?
- Do I still need to copy and paste the code if we sign up for LDMS?
- How do I add links to my LDMS page?
- How to verify if the LDMS is set up correctly?
- Do you need us to install LDMS on your server?
- How to set your "URL to the Link Partner's link" to auto-fill?
- Why does my LDMS show only main categories?
- How does hosted LDMS work?
- How do I download LDMS file?
- How do I upload LDMS file to my server?
- LDMS Plugin for WordPress
- How to enable custom fields in WordPress?
- LDMS Plugin for Joomla!
- How to remove a link from my LDMS page?