How do I set up LDMS?
What you need to do is this:
Note: You need to be able to run PHP, ASP and .NET files!
- Sign up for the service
- Create new page (for example: my_link_page.php>
- Copy the code from the site and paste it between <body> tags on your new link page:
Note: Pick only the code that your web server supports!
- Upload new page to your web server
- Test the page, you should be able to see categories and SL
- Create link from home page to your new link directory page
- Login to LM and update your link pageá
Guess what? You are done!
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
14025/3%Last update: 2010-02-23 13:15
ID #1000 | Revision: 1.296
Records in this category
- How do I set up LDMS?
- What feature do I get with Link Directory Management Service?
- What is LDMS?
- Where do I copy the code for LDMS?
- Do I still need to copy and paste the code if we sign up for LDMS?
- How do I add links to my LDMS page?
- How to verify if the LDMS is set up correctly?
- Do you need us to install LDMS on your server?
- How to set your "URL to the Link Partner's link" to auto-fill?
- Why does my LDMS show only main categories?
- How does hosted LDMS work?
- How do I download LDMS file?
- How do I upload LDMS file to my server?
- LDMS Plugin for WordPress
- How to enable custom fields in WordPress?
- LDMS Plugin for Joomla!